Our Residential Care Service
Residential care is for frail older people whose needs are low, such as needing help with washing, dressing and other daily living activities. We provide accommodation, meals and 24-hour personal care for those who find it increasingly difficult to cope at home without assistance.
We offer support and a community for people who are lonely and who want to have their every need met in a safe, warm environment, whether that is an ear to listen, a hot cup of tea or a fluffy fresh towel.
Services We Provide
More than just assistance, Residential care is a partnership. Your dedicated carer becomes an integral part of your daily life, providing a range of services tailored to your individual needs. Here's a glimpse into what our live-in care can offer:
- Daily living assistance
- Tailored care plans
- Physical and emotional support
- Matching you with the right carer
- Home safety modifications
- 24/7 support
Ultimate Service Provider
Our team of compassionate and experienced caregivers is committed to providing your loved one with the highest quality care, respecting their dignity and individual needs. We conduct thorough background checks and ongoing training to ensure the utmost professionalism and reliability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who benefits from residential care?
- Individuals who need assistance with daily living but want to maintain independence.
- Seniors experiencing memory loss or cognitive decline.
- Those requiring medical care beyond assisted living capabilities.
- People seeking social interaction and a supportive community.
How much does residential care cost?
Costs vary depending on the type of care, level of services, location, and amenities. Research different options and check if you qualify for financial assistance programs.
How do I choose the right residential care facility?
- Consider your loved one's needs and preferences.
- Visit facilities and ask questions about staff qualifications, care philosophy, activities, and safety measures.
- Talk to residents and their families about their experiences.
- Compare costs and services offered.